Mercagest implementation in Viladecans
- February 2021
Mercagest is a constantly evolving digital platform that optimizes the management of non-sedentary sales markets in any municipality. It allows managing several markets in the municipality, sharing the data and the history of the markets, stops and assigned holders, from a single application.
In this case, Javajan has prepared the Mercagest platform for Viladecans, in which they currently have the management system for non-sedentary markets. Viladecans will have a one-year license for a maximum of 300 stops, which includes:
- Hours of virtual training.
- Market plans configuration.
- Hosting and maintenance of the ‘Mercagest Platform’ and telephone or email support.
- Updating of new versions and improvements.
- Specific adaptations as considered by the Viladecans city council.