- 9 de August de 2022
The second half of the year brings good news for segment II companies who are eager to apply for the Digital Kit subsidy. As reported by the Spanish Government, through BOE, from September 2, SMEs between 3 and 9 employees, will be able to apply for the digital bonus of 6,000 euros.
Having an official confirmation of the date, we encourage companies to sign up quickly, as there is a budget of 500 million euros, which will soon be spent.
In addition, some modifications were communicated to the regulatory bases established since December 2021, and two new categories of solutions have been added:
Advanced Internet Presence. This is a very interesting option because it is about improving search engine positioning, increasing your reach of potential clients and increasing the traffic of visits to your platform. This service includes:
- Keyword analysis based on the positioning strategy of the client and the competition.
- Identification of content to be generated and development of a content calendar.
- On Page SEO optimization of contents.
- Off Page SEO campaigns.
- Monthly monitoring reports.
Marketplace. The specific service is to help the brand to increase its sales level in a marketplace platform. This service includes:
- Previous study of alternatives and registration in the chosen Marketplace platform, taking into account the needs of your business.
- Analysis of the competition and the sector.
- Design and definition of the business strategy to achieve your goals.
- Production of the reference catalog, in which the categories to be marketed are analyzed in order to select at least ten products aligned with the business strategy.
- Creation of product or reference descriptions.
- Registration of the references to the platform.
In Javajan, as Digitizing Agents, we are able to process the grant and also to provide the digital solutions that your company needs after the approval of the kit.
For more information, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.